|Questions about natural colon cleansing? Call TOLL FREE at 1-800-317-9547!
- Point of Return
- Point of Return is a non-profit established to help individuals who seek their freedom from a dependence to Sleeping Pills, Anti-Anxiety Medication and Antidepressants. Point of Return recommends MetaCleanse for individuals experiencing gastric distress during their withdrawal process.
- Healing Tao Institute
- Founded and directed by Dr. Jampa Mackenzie Stewart, the Healing Tao Institute offers treatments, consultations
and classes utilizing acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine. Dr. Stewart recommends MetaCleanse for the treatment of gastritis, colitis, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic gas, acute and chronic constipation, loose stools and candida.
- Insider's Guide to Austin, Texas
- AustinTex.com is an insider's guide to Austin, Texas with maps and links for fun things to do in Austin, Austin events,
Austin hotels, Austin motels, where to stay in Austin, cool places to shop in Austin,
Austin music, downtown Austin, free things to do in Austin, Austin restaurants,
Austin food, Austin sports, Austin art and more.
- The American Dietetic Association
- With approximately 65,000 members, the American Dietetic Association is the nation's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals. ADA serves the public by promoting optimal nutrition, health and well-being. The American Dietary Association recommends ground flax seed to reduce the risk of heart disease and to help reduce the inflammation of rheumatoid arthritis.
- International Body Talk Association
- The BodyTalk System is a revolutionary new health care paradigm being used by thousands of people around the world.
© 2004-2011 Solana Systems, Ltd.
Information on metacleanse.com has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
Information on metacleanse.com is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.