Constipation and Constipation Treatment
What is constipation?
Constipation is when the intestines absorb the available water
in your stools until the stools are hard and dry, making bowel movements
difficult. People look for a constipation remedy when bowel movements
become uncomfortable or even painful or are not frequent enough.
What causes you to need constipation treatment?
- Not Enough Fiber in the Diet
- Not Enough Liquid
- Lack of Exercise
- Medications such as Analgesics, Antacids, Anticholingerics, Anticonvulsant, Anti-Depressants, Beta-Blockers, Iron and Calcium Supplements, Pain Medications, Antispasmodic and Diuretics
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome, a Common Condition Identified by Diarrhea, Constipation and Abdominal Cramps
- Lifestyle Changes Such as Aging and Traveling
- Ignoring the Urge to have a Bowel Movement
How often should you have a bowel movement?
Depending on your diet, age and daily activities, regular bowel
movements can mean anything from three bowel movements per day to
one every three days.
If you are experiencing hard, compacted stools that are difficult
or painful to pass, the urge to move the bowels even though you
just had a movement, or no bowel movement over three days for adults
and four days for children, you probably need a constipation remedy.
What lifestyle changes can prevent the need for constipation treatment?
- Drink Plenty of Water
- Eat Foods Rich in Fiber
- Limit Foods with Little or No Fiber Like Ice Cream, Cheese, Meat and Processed Foods
- Exercise on a Regular Basis
- Take the Time to Have a Bowel Movement When You Feel the Urge to Go
What is a good constipation remedy?
The good news is that although you can't always control all the
factors that lead to constipation, MetaCleanse Colon Cleanse is an effective
and proven constipation remedy.
What makes MetaCleanse better than other constipation treatments like Metamucil is the addition of flaxseed and bentonite clay.
MetaCleanse Colon Cleanse, a unique blend of psyllium, flaxseed and bentonite
clay, is a safe and natural fiber therapy for gently encouraging
healthy elimination without chemical stimulants or laxatives, as
well as a daily source of dietary fiber to help maintain regularity.
MetaCleanse is not only an effective constipation remedy, it actually uses the body's process of absorbing nutrients through the intestinal wall to deliver healing and detoxification with flaxseed and bentonite clay.
MetaCleanse Colon Cleanse is best mixed with water or juice and has a mild nutty taste provided by the flavor of the flaxseed.
A one-month supply of colon cleanse is only $24.95 plus shipping and handling.